Like any other element in the marketing arena, your website requires the right solutions to your specific problems. Whether that is a clean and attractive brochure site, a secure, database driven e-commerce site, or a complex, interactive Flash® page, Ashdown Technologies will help you to find the appropriate path.
The Ashdown Technologies methodology is to take you through a multi-step development process which allows you to channel our expertise to your business goals. The highest aesthetic standard married to robust content controlled by you, in sophisticated, yet easy-to-use software. Form and function.
For over 15 years, Ashdown Technologies has been helping its clients through work that complements their company and delivers the most effective message possible. During that time, Ashdown Technologies has developed a specific technique for web design, a methodology that has been proven.
- Identify where your web presence is and where you want it to be
- Identify what your market is, how you and your competitors currently approach it, and what the best tactic actually is
- Costs and labor estimates are laid out in a detailed quotation
- Needed development tools are decided upon
- Visual cues and examples are laid out
- Multiple levels of the look presented to the client for approval
- Final, fully functional front page approved before full development of the site
- Takes place on our secondary server, so changes and updates are blind to the public
- Complete population of the site, with constant updates to the client
- Two tier error checking
- Full test runs on multiple systems and multiple browsers
- Optimized to the highest level possible for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari as well as mobile devices such as the Apple iPhone and iPad.
- Complete site moved all at once from our secondary server to the main site server, for a downtime minimized to a few minutes
- Search engine optimization and ad placement available upon request
- Several monthly maintenance packages are available